I got tagged by Benjamin, so I better comply and get my blog memed.
- Link back to your original tagger and list the rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag some (seven?) people by leaving names and links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged. Seven Things
In Soviet Ukraine, kindergarten failed me (luckily they don’t make you retake that). Apparently when I was six, my handwriting and reading skills were not up to the communist standards of time. I still fondly remember excepts of various communist hymns we got to sing along.
- Grade 1 coincided with the fall of communism and me getting the most kickass grades of my academic career.
- I have owned two cars, but I have since traded that lifestyle for a garage full of bikes. I never liked the effects that driving had on my health nor the effect that crappy German engineering had on my savings.
- I met my wife on my first midnight mystery ride. Riding at midnight is awesome because that’s the only time that traffic dies down enough that one sees nothing but fellow bikers and drunk pedestrians.
- To buy groceries I ride a comical contraption called an adult tricycle. We even worked the trike into our wedding.
I never had a real job. For some reason all of the Burger Kings and Subways that I applied at never took an interest in me. Instead, in grade 8 my first source of income was teaching Java to someone 2.5x my age for $3 an hour. From then on I bounced around various part-time jobs and internships until I ended up at Mozilla, my first real job. 7. For a something like six years I wore long hair to go along with my taste for Metal. I’m always looking for more awesome metal music, currently in heavy rotation are Testament, Winds of Plague, Dying Fetus and Opeth. If you think there is an awesome metal band I might be missing out on, let me know. Tags
Damon Sicore - There are seven random things I need to know about my boss.
Joshua Cranmer - lets hear seven things about you without mentioning dem0rkification.
Chris Double - I hope to hear seven reasons for one to program in Reverse Polish Notation
Graydon Hoare - because his blog hasn’t been memed. It’s also getting a bit dated